Underwater Science Group
The Underwater Science Group (USG) is made up of professional scientists, students, and others with an interest in diving and underwater science in areas such as marine biology, oceanography, geology, underwater archaeology and photography.
THE AIMS OF THE GROUP ARE TO:
Provide a forum for discussion of underwater science, reviewing diving technology and underwater scientific methods
Disseminate knowledge through conferences, seminars, training courses, and publications Promote national and international links between members.
WHAT DO MEMBERS GET FROM THE USG?
Membership of the Underwater Science Group provides all the benefits of SUT membership, including a programme of events and publications covering all aspects of underwater technology, as well as:
- An annual Underwater Science Symposium with published proceedings
- Seminars, acquaintance events and training workshops around the UK
- Evening lectures at scientific venues
- Networking between members
- Publication of the Group’s news and work through the SUT News and SUT’s refereed journal Underwater Technology
If you are a member of the Committee of this area, please login below to go to the password protected page.