Benefits for Corporate Membership
The Society offers enhanced communication with other companies, government, organisations and individuals working in the area of underwater technology in specialist disciplines. You will enjoy the benefits of:
- Networking through branch membership; regular meetings in London and at branch locations worldwide; courses, seminars and conferences on topical subjects for everyone from top executives to new graduates and students
- Participation in specialist groups with representatives of industry, academia and government, as well as other individuals, addressing subjects within the SUT interest areas
- Up-to-date information on developments in technology, engineering and science posted on the SUT website and the SUT journal Underwater Technology, available electronically online and in printed format, and the members’ magazine, UT2 and e-magazine UT3 – also more than 40 volumes of conference proceedings and collected abstracts or papers from seminars are available
- Membership directories of both individual and corporate members in the SUT Members’ Yearbook that enable informed access to other members – a free detailed listing for your organisation will be included in the printed Corporate Members’ Directory and on the SUT website, incorporating links into your organisation’s website
- An extensive programme of events including conferences, seminars, evening meetings, discussion forums, technical visits, workshops and courses – all of which are relevant to CPD
- Significant discounts for all your organisation’s staff on fees for SUT and co-sponsored events, publications and advertising
- Publicity for your organisation through sponsorship of evening meetings, seminars and SUT annual awards for achievement and excellence in an area of underwater technology, ocean science or offshore engineering.
Membership Subscription Rates
Subscription rates for Corporate membership of SUT are defined according to the size of the organisation and the number of technical, scientific and managerial staff with an involvement in underwater technology, ocean science and offshore engineering. The category appropriate to any Corporate Member organisation is agreed by discussion between the Society and the organisation, after proposing a category selected from the list below. Current subscription rates can be obtained from the SUT Head Office (see below).
Terms of Participation in SUT
Only named members will receive SUT mailing literature, but there is no limit to the numbers of staff who can enjoy the corporate benefits of discount and participation in SUT activities. However, only one SUT Representative is the main point of contact for membership administration purposes and only this representative may vote on behalf of the member company.
How to Apply
Enquiries on any aspect of the Society and the Corporate Membership Scheme should be made to the Membership Secretary:
J Hinton: firstname.lastname@example.org
t +44 (0)20 3440 5535
f +44 (0)20 3440 5980
Who are the Corporate Members. What is SUT Pages
More than 160 industrial and commercial organisations, research establishments, government departments and academic institutions reflect their interest in underwater technology, ocean science and engineering by becoming Corporate Members of the Society.
The SUT offers communication and specialist information focused on events, publications and special interest groups. A Corporate organisation can involve its key employees in any of these activities and enjoy all the benefits.
Our corporate member directory is known as SUT Pages. Visit it here.