Can a Lobster be an archaeologist? Quirky Questions and Fascinating Facts about the Underwater World
To purchase the book, please select your shipping option.
ISBN 0 906940 559, ISBN 13 978 0906940556
Perfect bound, 152 pp, Colour
Price: £12.99 (extra 10% discount for members, applied when logged in)
Have you ever wondered…
- What really happens in the Bermuda Triangle?
- Where we would live if there was no land left to build on?
- How we get such a fast internet connection?
- How they film underwater movies?
- Where tsunamis come from?
- How we find missing airplanes underwater?
- If there are werewolves in the Arctic Ocean?
All of these questions and more are answered in this unique collection of inspirational stories written by members and friends of the Society for Underwater Technology. The book is aimed at 10-13-year-olds and hopes to spark their interest in the underwater world.
From sunken ships, lost treasure, and lake monsters, to ocean rubbish, warships, and whirlpools, this book is packed with factual and fun stories brought to life with quirky illustrations by artist Rachel Hathaway.
Postage costs for the UK, Europe and Rest of the World are £1.50, £4.50 and £5.50 per book respectively. If you would like to place a larger order please, or you are a bookseller, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative postage options and discounts.