Subsea Controls and Data Acquisition ’98:
To purchase the book, please select your shipping option.
Proceedings of the international conference, held April 1998
ISBN 0 906940 32 X, Softbound, 1998
Order Reference C17, Price: Non-members £65, members £58.50
SCADA is a unique, long established international conference which represents the oil industry control systems groups and deals with control, communication, remote data acquisition and the enabling technologies associated with hydrocarbon exploitation from the subsea environment.
This international conference reflects the offshore industry’s response to the challenge of exploiting marginal fields. A recent report commissioned by the Director General of the European Commission stated that marginal fields will make up 50% of production in the North Sea by 2005, and innovative production and control techniques are required to make them as cost effective as possible.
- Deepwater Production Systems – M Taulois
- EPIC Contracts: The Contractors Viewpoint – P Campbell
- Intervention on Subsea Production: Flow and Process Control Equipment – J Thoresen
- The Foinaven Umbilical Performance Monitoring Systems–Performance Review – GL Lyons et al
- Multiplex Drilling and Production Control System Developments for Deep Water – H Clayton
- Development of a Deep Water Workover Control System – D James
- ROV Capabilities – D Hartley
- APAC Concept: A New Umbilical-Less Control System – S Byrne
- Optical Communication System – P Wright and G High
- Integrated Control and Monitoring of a High Power Subsea Electrical Distribution System – NA Sølvik and V Hutchings
- ARMS–Active Reservoir Management System for Intelligent Well Control – N Douglas
- Distributed Control Systems – G High
- Open Architecture DCS for Well Buoy Applications – R Smith
- An Application of Subsea Distributed Controls – C Vigne
- HP/HT Subsurface Safety Valve Control – T Globe and R Smith