Aberdeen SUT+ Chartership Event
20 June, 2019
Thursday 20th June, 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Copthorne Hotel, 122 Huntly Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1SU
Join SUT+ for the opportunity to discuss all things chartership! Whether this is to gain general information about each of the institutions or more specific advice about the peer interview processes; the attending institutions will be at hand to answer your questions.
1-to-1 discussions with your respective institution will also be available for professional review interview preparation and to review your chartership application evidence.
The institutions represented at this event are: IMechE, IMarEST, ICE, IET and EI.
1730 Arrival of delegates
1745 Welcome, Institution Introduction Presentations
1815 Presentation – Gaining Chartership, the experience
1820 Main Workshop
- Consists of 5 stands that represent each institute;
- General information given out regarding the Chartership programme on offer;
- Group Q & A sessions regarding evidence, competencies, and so on;
- Quiet conversation areas;
- 1-to-1 interview (i.e. informal peer interview or conversation about personal information)
1930/2000 Close-out of evening by SUT+
Finger Buffet, consisting of Vegetable Spring Rolls, Bruschetta, Breaded Sole Goujons, and Haggis Bon Bons provided; and a bar is available for refreshments.
This event is free to attend.
Spaces are limited! Click HERE to register.
- I won’t be able to make it in time for 1730, can I come later?
- What should I bring to the event?
A pen and notepad is probably all you will need, but feel free to bring any evidence or application forms you think will be helpful. However please also bear in mind that representatives from the institutions will not have time to go through CVs or applications in detail due to the limited time available.
- Does the hotel have parking facilities?
Unfortunately the hotel does not have car parking facilities. Car parking is available in nearby Chapel Street Car Park.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, however we would encourage printed tickets as the barcodes are very helpful to those taking registration.