Offshore Wind Renewable Energy – Virtual Course
02 March, 2022 - 03 March, 2022
0900 -1300hrs GMT on both 2nd & 3rd March 2022.
Building on our international reputation for ocean and marine engineering and science training, the SUT brings you this virtual short course in Offshore Wind Renewable Energy, in conjunction with Cranfield University.
The course is designed for:
- Professional non-engineers who would benefit from understanding the offshore wind energy industry
- Engineers and technical staff who are new to this sector or making the transition from another industry
The course will be delivered over two online interactive 4-hour sessions by Industry and academic experts, with an emphasis on the practical applications. Click the names below read more about our speakers.
Topics to be announced. Previous virtual Offshore Wind Courses have included –
- Wind and the Net Zero Challenge inc Deepwater Floating Potential
- Planning, Environmental Studies, and Approvals
- MetOcean/Weather: UK and NW Europe Focus inc Deepwater for Floating Technology
- Fixed Bottom Offshore Structure Design and Integrity
- Offshore Site Investigation and Seabed Site Foundations
- Construction and Cables
- Floating Wind Structures
- Completion, Post Installation, and Ongoing Operation
Cost (excluding VAT where chargeable)
SUT Members £325 (EEEGR, OES, IMCA and EIC members will also benefit from the discounted member price)
CPD Credits will be available
Cancellations are subject to a 10% administration fee where the cancellation is made up to 72 hours prior to the course commencement. Cancellations made within the 72 hours of the course commencement are subject to 25% administration fee. No refunds will be made once the course has commenced.
Delegates may wish to nominate a substitute in their place.