OSIG Evening Geoforum – Seabed hazards – measurement, design, operation
Lloyd's Register EMEA, Kingswells Causeway, Prime Four Business Park, Kingswells, Aberdeen AB15 8PU
12 November, 2019
Presentations are expected from BP, Fugro, Lloyd’s Register, Subsea 7 and TechnipFMC discussing techniques to measure and characterise seabed hazards, typical hazards, interpretation of hazards and their impact on assets, management of hazards during the design process, construction, in-service and beyond.
For a concept selection and design process to be effective it is important that geophysical and geotechnical data is examined early to identify seabed hazards and ensure they are accounted for as soon as possible.
Topics expected include:
- Characterising Seabed Hazards from Geophysical Data
- Seabed Seepage Features and their Impact on Field Design
- Complex geology in the North Sea
- Extremely soft soils
- Impact of geohazards on pipeline installation
- Registrations from 17:30
- Presentations start 18:00 until 19:15
- Networking event with food from 19:15
- Event close – 20:30
Car parking will be available on site
More information to follow, please contact email@example.com with any queries
A Certificate of Attendance to contribute towards your CPD is available, please select this option during booking.