Perth – OSIGp Selections of London Conference
17 May, 2018
This event featured an OSIGp selection of papers by Perth-based presenters from the 2017 OSIG Smarter Solutions for Future Offshore Developments Conference held in London in September 2017.
The following presentations were featured at the event:
- Damon Sunderland, ARUP – 3D Exploration seismic data for optimising site investigations – Barossa field case study
- Antonio Borges Rodriguez, NGI – Scour and erosion effects in offshore geotechnics
- Ian Finnie, Fugro – (presentation not yet received) Geohazards of the North West Shelf, Australia
- Noel Boylan, NGI – Installation response of 5.5m diameter anchor piles in carbonate soils – the Ichthys development
- Meysam Banimahd, Woodside Energy – (presentation not yet received) Hold-back anchor piles with free-fall potential on the Australian North West Shelf
Click here for flyer.
For further information contact Sam Stanier
To view all photos from this event click here.