SUT US – Champagne & Conversation Series – Table Discussions
30 September, 2021
Online event 12:00 PM CST
The Women in Industry Subcommittee (WIND) of the Society for Underwater Technology in the US (SUT-US) is pleased to invite you to the Champagne and Conversation Series Edition 8 – Table Discussions. We are excited to continue providing a discussion platform for Women in Industry to address important topics focused on diversity, leadership and career development.
The event will be held at the Memorial Wine Cellar from 6pm-8pm (CDT). Seating is limited to 30 people, we encourage you to reserve your seat in advance.
Table Leads and Topics:
- Erica Auguillard – Regional Head of Human Resources, Fugro Americas
- Dimensions of Diversity
- Anthony Caridi – Director, January Search
- Knowing your value
- Patricia (Trish) Murison, Assurance Risk and Interface Manager, Gulf of Mexico, Chevron
- Unconscious bias
- Julie Dehne, Business Development and Digital Transformation Manager – Americas, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, Inc.
- Leading with authenticity
- Dr. Zenon Medina-Cetina, Associate Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Texas A&M University; Former SUT-US President
- Uplifting others
- Amber Sturrock, Chevron & SUT-WIND Committee